Secondary glazing has stood the test of time and remains the best form of insulation for homes, offices, public and private sector buildings against heat loss, draughts and noise pollution.
All off our windows are aesthetically designed to integrate seamlessly with your existing décor, and are available in a full range of colours.
Key features are:
- Up to 45dB reduction in sound through your windows depending on your glass choice
- Draught free
- Low E glass available to help reduce heat loss
- Reduced energy consumption in winter and summer
- Keeps cool air in when using air conditioning
- Fly screens available to keep insects out
To find out more about our secondary glazing range please view the Secondary Glazing brochure.
All of our profiles are given a powder-coated finish, you can choose from our standard colour range including:
We can always match nearly all RAL colours to suit your requirements.
To view more on the finish colour range please view the Secondary Glazing brochure.
We offer a range of glasses that can solve any noise, thermal problems.
To view the full range please view the Secondary Glazing brochure.