Considering getting aluminium windows for your property?
Here’s 10 reasons to go for this style of frame:
- Aluminium frames can be power coated or painted any colour, and therefore look absolutely amazing.
- With their slim-line frames, they offer a fantastically wide view of the outside. They’re perfect for those properties which need plenty of light.
- Aluminium windows are stronger than vinyl yet very easy to recycle.
- They are extremely durable and also very low maintenance, with corrosion resistant qualities.
- Unlike other materials they won’t crack, warp or scratch over time.
- Aluminium frames are usually less expensive than other framing options.
- There are a range of finishing options for this type of window, including anodising treatments. This type of frame can meet many design specifications that PVCu windows cannot.
- They provide great design flexibility and have an array of systems and glass options.
- Aluminium frames have great thermal performance and can often improve heat retention by 60%.
- They meet the highest standards for air and water infiltration.
Whatever style of windows you want, if you’re based in Surrey simply call BJB Windows. We have a variety of aluminium windows, including those in the casement style.
For more information on our windows in Surrey, click here.